- Actual Size: 18L 16W 4H
- Setup Area: 23L 21W 8H
- Outlets: 1
This classic Gaga Pit game combines dodging, striking, running, and jumping with the purpose of hitting opponents with a ball below the waist while trying to avoid being hit yourself. The Gaga Pit game can be played by a group of individuals versing each other, by teams, or in one-on-one matches.
Gaga Pit Rules
1. All players must start with one hand on the wall.
2. The game begins when the ball is thrown to the center.
3. Players yell “Ga” for the first two bounces and “Go” for the third bounce. The ball is in play after “Go.”
4. Any player can hit the ball with an open hand.
5. Players are out when the ball touches below the knee.
6. If a player is hit above the knee, play continues.
7. If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
8. If a ball leaves the pit, the last player who hit the ball is out.
9. Players may not hold the ball.
10. Using the wall to help jump is legal. No sitting on the wall.
11. The last player standing is the winner!